Thursday, June 21, 2018

Gel Press Journal

Hey Oddball Creatives! Alexa here!

Today's project is a fun one because it not only uses Alice the Artist stamp found here, but also the perfect grungy purple background created with my gel press!

I created a journal using a bunch of gel press prints & now I have the perfect started backgrounds for art journaling at the ready! Whether it's using a gel press, stenciling and stamping, or just slapping some paint down, you can create a whole set of backgrounds in 1 sitting & then have a start each time you sit down....and even better, no staring at the blank page!

Don't forget to use code "DTALEXA10" in the shop on any digital stamps to receive 10% off!

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors and your background. wow...
    hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used this image very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Awesome creation, loving the additions you did to Alice's canvas, really cool.
    Love the Gel printed background too, such fun
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a gel press! Your work is just gorgeous! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete