Sunday, June 3, 2018

Mermaids of the Stars

Hello Oddballs

It´s me, TinaToday I want to inspire you to take part at our Blog Challenge and also at our ATC Swap with theme: Mermaids from Outer Space. This time i used a new image Mermaids of the Stars #443 and I've combined the freebie of the week from our Creepy Cute Chronicles: Mermaids from Outerspace. Please use my code if you like to get 10% off in the shop on your next purchase: DTTINA10


  colorized with Polychromos


If you also want to subscribe to the newsletter:

Sign up is free and there will be stuff inside that ONLY subscribers get 
so you dont want to miss out! Go to 
and look to the top right corner "SIGN UP" button and your email address!



Our ATC Swap takes place immediately in our Oddball Forum ...
Follow the link below and you will find all the details there.

ATC Swap



Now we are looking forward to seeing your works on this very funny topic of the month.


See you soon...


Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work

No comments:

Post a Comment