Monday, February 3, 2020

Birthday Wish

Hello, Monica here.

 I am happy to be here today to share a birthday card I made. I have had this idea in mind for a while and I am glad to finally get it done 😊
350EBA61-CC5E-4EDC-B0CC-3F43419FCEA7
I am using Image #88 Brittanys First Day. She is a Big Eyes, Bigger personalities girl and you can find her at the Oddball shop. I paired her up with a couple of previous Creepy Cute Chronicles images, the hanging spider made me think of a piñata lol.
91E029FA-14F0-4E5E-8AAD-579112EFB424
I created a scene with the images and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I used a stripped stencil and added distress oxide inks to resemble wall paper. I used stencil brushes to give a subtle look and ink blender tool for the edges and the floor.
039F19E7-B571-46AF-8CA6-C80AA99C4395
I trimmed the panel to allow room to add pattern paper. I used this stripped paper from the Birthday paper pad from My Favorite Things. FB306BD9-5E02-46D9-BDA6-F2F758458B3C
I was trying to make this a one layer card, or as flat as possible. When thinking of a sentiment to add I used a couple of different stamps. The make a wish and it’s your day is from a Your Next Stamp set and the horsy is from Avery Elle. I created a fish tail banner in both ends and popped it with foam tape. Added some sparkle to the spider piñata and its horn.
Hope you like this card I made and be sure to visit the Oddball Stamps shop to check out all the awesome images Lizzy has.
Thanks you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. If you wish to stay connected with me you can find me on  My Blog  and on Instagram @OwlMakeItCrafts.

P.S. If It’s your birthday or have one coming up, I’d like to wish a fantastic one!🎉

💙Monica

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Love this little scene you have created and your fabulous colouring.. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete