Saturday, February 29, 2020

March's Premium Membership Image Embellished Box

Hey Creepy Crafters!

It's Celia, from Paper Beats Rock Designs here with a fun Project Share to show you March's Creepy Cute Chronicle Premium Monthly stamp: Let Them Eat Cake!
 First I printed out the Marie Antoinette stamp 110 lb cardstock, colored her up with alcohol markers, and created 2 box halves out of 8.5x11 colored cardstock. I then went through my stash and grabbed chipboard sheets from Maggie Holmes & Echo Park and vellum flowers I was gifted in a swap.
I cut the black frame from glitter cardstock using my scoreboard to keep perfect lines. I found a scrap piece of paper with crowns on it which I then crinkled up and Inked to give it some texture. I glued that panel to the frame and sewed them together as well as a strip of scrap paper and lace.
Then I grabbed a circle die cut from my stash and layered it underneath the stamp and started to cluster flowers around her. Once I found that she had a pretty even crown of flowers around her I added a few labels underneath to ground the cluster a little.
I cut up some Tim Holtz phrase stickers to make the sentiment that I wanted and tucked a few bundles of thread around the cluster. I grabbed some enamel hearts from my stash and sprinkled them around the box as well as some black paint. The butterfly was from a cupcake topper; I removed the pic and stuck it down to the corner of the box so your eye flows across it.
 I love the way this project came out and cant wait tp create more with this stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment