Friday, February 14, 2020

Princess Ash


I was so excited when Lizzy announced that Princess Ash was going the be the new freebie for this week’s newsletter.
She is from a 2013 painting that Lizzy did, isn’t she gorgeous?  I hope you enjoy my version.
My first layer is copic marker (131-132 Master’s touch) .  Adding copic markers under colored pencils adds depth.
Next I began to add pencils to her face.   (914, 956, 1008, 1014, 1026,1081, 1092 Prisma premier colors)
This was a new skin combination for me, I wanted to push myself to try something different.  Her hair color is comprised of colors (914, 1092, 1029, 1095 PPCP)
First layers of the bokeh background using  Caron d’ache neocolor pastels.  Next I added layers of Prismacolor
pencils over the pastels, and added color to the bubbles.  I finished this picture by adding a mixture of purple and gray splatters.  With a name like Princess Ash I thought a few drops of ash on her face a suitable!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment