Monday, February 10, 2020

Take Note Fiona

Hello!

Happy Monday! It’s Monica from 
OwlMakeItCrafts here again to share some inspiration using another adorable image. I have taken up the task of posting a project every Monday during this month and I am very excited to share different images with you  and would love for you to join me each week and leave me a comment😊 . You can also find me on Instagram @OwlMakeItCrafts when I don’t post on the blog.
99D54493-B1D7-43C6-ABEE-8F4FDC46F1C2

For today’s project I decided to make a dashboard for my planner. I needed to add some paper and a divider to add notes. I wanted something whimsical and the Big Eyed girls collection from Oddball Stamps was perfect. This is Fiona Image #317  and she’s adorable. I stretched the image to fit my planner since it is vertical and the paper is longer.

1C2E0807-A69D-4F82-BC74-1C4199F64C7A

I colored her using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I cut the paper like a dashboard with a tab and used Distressed Inks for the background. I then used a stencil with stars and added some glitter paste. Once it was dry I mounted it on pink card stock and punched the holes. With a gold pen I added the word “Notes” and outlined it with a black pen.

BE37D9D6-9AB8-40F4-B9DD-B0C29A174257
This was a very simple project but I love how it turned out. Just thinking that there is so much more you can do than making a card with these adorable images.
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you back soon 😉
Till next time!
💙Monica

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful note divider. Love your coloring on this cute image. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete