Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love Bites

IMG_E9081
Hey Oddballs, it's EK.  I really do love a Valentine's Card with a twisted sense of humor.  I mean, Valentine's Day can get so over blown, so finding an image that is a little humorous really makes me excited.  I am just loving IMG506 Mr. Valentine from Oddball Art because it has exactly that bit of love and humor I am always looking for.

IMG_9075
I printed out the image onto some watercolor paper using red ink.

IMG_9076
Using Tombow markers, I colored in the image.

IMG_9077
I would outline the digital image lines with the marker...

IMG_9078
Then using the blender pen, I blend out the marker.

IMG_9080
Using a stencil and some Distress Oxide in Tattered Rose, I added a little background hearts.

IMG_E9082
Finally, I added a bit of red ink around the edges and added the image onto an A2 card frame!

IMG_E9084
Let me know what kind of Valentine's are your favorite to make in the comments below.  Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. So cool!!!! I was wondering how you created that sweet BG..... Thanks for sharing your process!! I love how this turned out!!! Printing in red ink was a cool trick too, I have to try that....I'm dreaming of purple ink outline right now ����������

    ReplyDelete