Thursday, February 13, 2020

Creepy Cute Girl Kendell Collector of Hearts Image No 131


Hello!!! One more day till Valentines/Galentines day!!! I gravitated towards 

Creepy Cute Girl Kendell Collector of Hearts Image No 131 for this card. 


I watercoloured the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. They are easy to use and pack a punch of colour. Tip - use Bristol Smooth cardstock. I highlighted the image with Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils. It's my new fav technique. 

The background I used an embossing folder. I think they are underrated tools which quickly add texture and dimension to a card. I blended over it with Distress Oxides. 

Happy Valentines/Galentines Day my friends!!!!



If you like this post and want to see more of my work Instagram @rightbrainart and my blog  http://rightbrainart.blog

2 comments: