Friday, February 28, 2020

RAINBOW OF SKULLS

Hi!!!!
Again here with all of you to share my latest project for Oddball Art Stamps!


How every Friday the Creepy Cute Chronicles arrive on time for your weekly appointment.

On this occasion I have prepared a tutorial with photos, it does not give me life! with the images of last week and this week, 
ccc #93 #94 and a bonus with the exclusive image of the month of February.


Colored images with Copic


Cut the images 


Cut a piece of cardboard, which will be the base of our project. 


I'm going to use a skull Dylusions stencil with Modeling Paste in the background.




I use the green Corner Chomper for the corners with the Deco cut.


I paint the whole base with Impasto Pastel color "Mint" 



And to highlight the skulls in the background, I apply wax "Peacock"


On the edges I give Versafine Clair ink color "Nocturne"


I paste the images giving them volume


I put my title: "Rainbow of Skulls" and my tag is ready.






And now I leave you with the bonus I have prepared, a card with the exclusive image of the month of February.


Cardboard base, with cracking paste and liquid acrylics "Violet" and "Umber" and the images colored with Copic.







Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.

I hope you like it!

See you soon!




2 comments:

  1. Way too fun.. Love both of your projects.. Thank You for the mini tutorial .. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete